- Recognise and use terms associated with
- Distinguish between vector and scalar
- Represent motion graphically
- Represent motion using calculus (extension
- Learn and recall the physics codes used in
equations of motion.
- What is the difference between speed and
- How do we represent displacement with a
- How do we represent velocity with a graph?
- How do we analyse motion using calculus?
- What are the equations of motion and how do
we use them?
Speed, distance, velocity, displacement,
acceleration, time, graphical, calculus